Porcelain Candle Holder | Mist
Hand thrown in a studio in Birmingham, each porcelain candle holder is unique. They have been finished with a matt white glaze, which has subtle variations, reminiscent of swathes of mist gently rolling across fields and valleys. We love the organic and minimal shape of these holders. They're a perfect match with our Stubby and Giant Stubby candles made from pure beeswax.
- Hand thrown in Birmingham
- Glazed in a matt white finish
- Made with porcelain - a luxury clay with a smooth finish
- The base measures approx. 10cm diameter (4.5cm diameter for the candle)
- Finished with a makers mark
- No two pieces are identical as each piece is made individually by hand
- Hand thrown Porcelain Bottle Vase available
- Due to handmade nature of item candles might need slight adjustment
- Free gift wrapping with every order
KT Robbins Ceramics - Thrown on the wheel in the garden studio of Katie Robbins in Kings Heath. Inspired by colours and hues from nature; her pieces exude a calmness and are designed to be heirlooms of the future.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)