Ceramic Everyday Beaker
Hand thrown functional stoneware, with a white and cobalt glaze. This beautiful beaker is perfect for coffee, water or whatever you fancy. Made in Sussex from stoneware clay by ceramicist Anna Sandberg. We love the tactile contrast between the texture of raw clay and the glaze.
Each beaker is wheel thrown and then fired twice. Once at 1000 degrees (bisque firing) and again at 1260 degrees (glaze firing). They are hard wearing and dishwasher safe.
- Each beaker is hand thrown in Sussex
- Made from stoneware clay
- Finished with a makers mark
- Measures approx. D 7cm x H 8cm
- No two pieces are identical as each item is made individually by hand
- Ceramic Everyday Candle Holder and Everyday Bowl available
- Dishwasher safe for everyday use
- Free gift wrapping with every order
Windmill Pottery is based in the Sussex countryside overlooking the Ashdown Forest. The studio was started by ceramicist Anna Sandberg in 2015 and creates functional hand thrown pottery intended for daily life. Anna works in stoneware on the wheel, mixing pigments to create a unique palette for her pieces which are then fired to over 1200 degrees to make them dishwasher safe for everyday use. Inspired by her Swedish roots; simplicity, generosity of form and a soft spot for stripes are the foundations of her work.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)