Porcelain Bottle Vase | Chalk
Drawing design inspiration from vintage milk bottles, each vase is wheel thrown and fired to 1250 degrees Centigrade in a beautiful matte white, chalky glaze.
Each one is thrown in luxurious porcelain, and after the shape is formed a layer of slip is added leaving subtle ridges over which the glaze can break beautifully. The soft undulations of these throwing rings give a reminder that these forms have been made by hand.
They are approximately 10cm high, with an opening of 2cm across, and have the makers’ unique leaf stamp on the bottom. These vases, with a subtle tactile finish, are perfect for single stem flowers, small posies and seed heads.
- Handcrafted in Birmingham
- Glazed in a matt chalky off white finish
- Made with porcelain
- Approximately 10cm high and the base measures 6cm diameter
- Finished with a makers mark
- Hand thrown Porcelain Candle Holder available
- No two pieces are identical as each piece is made individually by hand
- Free gift wrapping with every order
KT Robbins Ceramics - Thrown on the wheel in the garden studio of Katie Robbins in Kings Heath. Inspired by colours and hues from nature; her pieces exude a calmness and are designed to be heirlooms of the future.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)