Porcelain Candle Holder | Mist
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY END OF JANUARY 2019.
Hand thrown in a studio in Birmingham, each porcelain candle holder is unique. They have been finished with a matt white glaze, which has subtle variations, reminiscent of swathes of mist gently rolling across fields and valleys. We love the organic and minimal shape of these holders. They're a perfect match with our Stubby and Giant Stubby candles made from pure beeswax.
- Hand thrown in Birmingham
- Glazed in a matt white finish
- Made with porcelain - a luxury clay with a smooth finish
- They measure approx. 7cm diameter (4.5cm diameter for the candle)
- Finished with a makers mark
- No two pieces are identical as each piece is made individually by hand
- Due to handmade nature of item candles might need slight adjustment
- Free gift wrapping with every order
KT Robbins Ceramics ‘Inspired by nature...made by hand’ - A lover of the natural world, with a penchant for plants and flowers, Katie Robbins combines her passions to produce beautiful and functional porcelain vessels, vases, lamps and planters - designed to be everyday objects as well as heirlooms of the future. Wheel thrown in her studio in Birmingham, other work includes the Landscape, Skyscape and Hillscape collections, which uses colour combinations found by the coast in West Wales.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)