Lewes Map | Limited Edition Print
Limited first edition print of 250 of our beautiful hand drawn map of Lewes signed and numbered by illustrator and commercial artist Malcolm Trollope-Davis. It has taken Malcolm over three months to complete this very detailed project. Inspired by the town we live in, he researched and blended many historical points of interest with modern life in Lewes. Every time you look at the map you will find something new.
- Limited first edition print of 250
- Archival quality art print
- Printed in East Sussex on acid-free smooth fine art paper
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- Unframed Size A1 (59.4 x 84.1cm) - Will be shipped in our specially designed triangular tubes.
- Unframed Size A0 (84.1 x 118.9cm) - Will be shipped in our specially designed triangular tubes.
- Unframed Size A0+ (110.0 x 155.5cm) - Please note this art print will be printed to order and can't be shipped due to size. We will arrange pick up.
- Brighton Map signed art prints available
- Lewes Map tea towel available
Framed art prints:
The frame is 60mm wide and made from hand painted ash wood in charcoal. Please enquire for lead times as it changes throughout the year. Framed art prints can't be shipped due to size, so we will arrange pick up.
Malcolm Trollope-Davis, co-founder of Lewes Map Store, grew up in and around the verdant woodlands of the Weald in East Sussex, in the UK. Art was calling for him and he studied at college and then started working professionally creating images for other people’s imaginations, ranging from instructional and brand illustration through to organic character generation.
In an age of computers Malcolm loves to start his work using more physical means of getting his illustration started. Using pencil and paper is really important to Malcolm and he has lots of sketchbooks rammed with curious characters and machines. Some pages are created for clients and some for future projects or even just the old fashioned fun of it!
Please note that the framed limited prints are for delivery or pick up in Lewes only.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page)