Brighton Map | Signed A0 Art Print
Brighton Map is a beautiful hand drawn manuscript style map of Brighton & Hove available as a signed A0 art print, created by Sussex artist Malcolm Trollope-Davis.
Once viewed anyone who knows Brighton & Hove will appreciate the empowering feeling of looking down on the town and seeing everything in one go. Every time you look at the map you will find something new.
- Printed in East Sussex on acid-free smooth fine art paper
- Signed by the artist
- Every print is embossed with a seal of authenticity
- Archival quality art print.
- Unframed Size A0 (84.1 x 118.9cm) - Will be shipped in our specially designed triangular tubes.
- Unframed Size A0+ (110.0 x 155.5cm) - Please note this art print will be printed to order and can't be shipped due to size. We will arrange pick up.
- Lewes Map limited prints available
Framed art prints:
The frame is 60mm wide and made from hand painted ash wood in charcoal. Please enquire for lead times as it changes throughout the year. Framed art prints can't be shipped due to size. We will arrange pick up.
Malcolm Trollope-Davis, co-founder of Lewes Map Store, grew up in and around the verdant woodlands of the Weald in East Sussex, in the UK. Art was calling for him and he studied at college and then started working professionally creating images for other people’s imaginations, ranging from instructional and brand illustration through to organic character generation.
In an age of computers Malcolm loves to start his work using more physical means of getting his illustration started. Using pencil and paper is really important to Malcolm and he has lots of sketchbooks rammed with curious characters and machines. Some pages are created for clients and some for future projects or even just the old fashioned fun of it!
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page)