The Green Balm
This amazing little green jar contains the original Green Balm, a 100% natural multi-purpose healing and beauty balm. A cult product crammed with organic yarrow (Achillea Millefolium), grown in Somerset, used for centuries to soothe, heal and repair, tea tree oil, nature’s powerful antiseptic, beeswax to protect and finally coconut, sweet almond and soy bean oils help to soften and nourish the skin.
The Green Balm is suitable for the whole family, including super sensitive skin. It has many beautifying remedies and it’s a vital part of any outdoorsy first-aid kit, ideal for taking on holiday or camping. We never leave the house without!
- Made in the UK
- 100% natural including organic yarrow extract
- No chemicals, parabens, perfume, alcohol or lanolin
- Suitable for problematic and sensitive skin
- Vegetarian and not tested on animals
- Free gift wrapping with every order
Try the Daily Cleansing Ritual with the MOA bamboo hot cloth and green balm, followed by massaging few drops of Aphrodite Facial Oil onto the face and neck. It feels like a magical mini facial!
Each 50ml glass jar contains: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, Limonene*. *occurs naturally in tea tree oil.
MOA create natural skin care products, made in England, inspired by old herbal folklore and with a sprinkling of magic! Their hero herb yarrow (Achillea Millfolium) is shrouded by tales of folklore and can be found beside hedgerows all across the UK. The miraculous powers of this humble ancient herb have been used for centuries to heal and repair.
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles.
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have the sniffles and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Soothes chapped skin and minor rashes
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot; it's a ramblers dream-cream!
- Calms inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)