Hammered Circle Stud Earrings | Gold
Handmade Gold Vermeil stud earrings with a matt hammered surface inspired by textures found in the natural world. We love the simple, understated design, making them a perfect everyday piece of jewellery. These earrings sit flat against your ear and the subtle finish catches the light beautifully. The hammered surface is applied by hand making each earring unique.
- Handmade in the UK
- Circle measures 10mm approx
- Stud earring, post and butterfly back are all 3 microns 18ct Gold Vermeil
- Made from ethically sourced and recycled material
- Available in Sterling Silver stud earrings and Gold Vermeil hoop earrings
- Comes boxed and gift wrapped in our drawstring cotton bag
Shipped using eco-friendly packaging
Independent jewellery designer & maker Oriana works from a studio in a beautiful sunny spot with a woodland view near Lewes, East Sussex. She has been making jewellery since 2001, after studying design at Staffordshire University. Each piece of jewellery is unique and Oriana's relationship with her craft is based strongly on emotions and memories.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)