Ceramic Everyday Candle Holder
Hand thrown functional stoneware with an unglazed finish. This beautiful candle holder is perfect for everyday use and fit our Pure Beeswax Dinner Candles. Made in Sussex from stoneware clay by ceramicist Anna Sandberg. We love the tactile finish of the raw speckled stoneware.
- Each candle holder is hand thrown in Sussex
- Made from stoneware clay
- Finished with a makers mark
- Measures approx. D 7cm x H 3cm
- Ceramic Everyday Bowl and Every Beaker available
- No two pieces are identical as each item is made individually by hand
- Free gift wrapping with every order
Windmill Pottery is based in the Sussex countryside overlooking the Ashdown Forest. The studio was started by ceramicist Anna Sandberg in 2015 and creates functional hand thrown pottery intended for daily life. Anna works in stoneware on the wheel, mixing pigments to create a unique palette for her pieces which are then fired to over 1200 degrees to make them dishwasher safe for everyday use. Inspired by her Swedish roots; simplicity, generosity of form and a soft spot for stripes are the foundations of her work.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)