Brass Coffee Scoop
This beautiful hand-formed coffee scoop is made from brass and riveted with eco-silver. Made with a nice deep bowl, these are perfect for measuring out ground coffee for your cafetière, espresso machine or percolator.
The organically formed and textured nature of each piece is inspired by the beautiful Cornish landscapes. We love the combination of different metals, materials, and tactile marks and textures, which add to the visual interest and unique aesthetic. Each coffee scoop is handmade and slightly different, making your piece special.
- Handmade in the UK
- Individually made by hand in Cornwall
- Brass and riveted with eco-silver
- Dimension approx: 12.1 × 4.3 cm
- Teaspoon and Tea Strainer available
- Care instructions included with your piece
- Comes wrapped in tissue paper and our drawstring cotton bag
- Shipped using eco-friendly packaging
Rebecca Rasmussen AKA raz|maker is a designer-maker who primarily works with brass and recycled silver. She loves to combine different metals and materials, adding to the visual interest and unique aesthetic of every piece. Rebecca creates her pieces using a small collection of traditional tools and techniques from her studio at her home in Penryn, Cornwall. She is motivated by the beauty of form, function and her love of process.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)