Brass Tea Strainer
This beautiful hand-formed tea strainer is made from brass and riveted with eco-silver. These tea strainers are designed to sit in your cup and catch brewed loose leaf tea from your teapot. They are really lovely to use and to hold, and make those calming tea rituals extra special.
The organically formed and textured nature of each piece is inspired by the beautiful Cornish landscapes. We love the combination of different metals, materials, and tactile marks and textures, which add to the visual interest and unique aesthetic. Each tea strainer is handmade and slightly different, making your piece special.
- Handmade in the UK
- Individually made by hand in Cornwall
- Brass and riveted with eco-silver
- Dimension approx: 11 x 5cm
- Coffee Scoop and Teaspoon available
- Hand blended teas available
- Care instructions included with your piece
- Comes wrapped in tissue paper and our drawstring cotton bag
- Shipped using eco-friendly packaging
Rebecca Rasmussen AKA raz|maker is a designer-maker who primarily works with brass and recycled silver. She loves to combine different metals and materials, adding to the visual interest and unique aesthetic of every piece. Rebecca creates her pieces using a small collection of traditional tools and techniques from her studio at her home in Penryn, Cornwall. She is motivated by the beauty of form, function and her love of process.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)