Wooden Coffee Scoop | Elm
Enjoy your daily coffee making with this beautiful wooden coffee scoop handcrafted using reclaimed Elm wood. Each one is unique and makes a perfect utensil for the rustic homemaker or coffee lover.
The scoop holds a heaped, one-cup-measure or 7gm/0.25 oz of ground coffee, and is suitable for other dry kitchen goods like sugar, tea or spices.
- Handcrafted in England
- Holds a one-cup-measure or 7gm/0.25 oz of ground coffee.
- Due to the nature of locally foraged wood, each scoop will vary in colour and grain pattern.
- Finished with flaxseed oil + beeswax
- 4.5 x 18cm approx.
- Comes wrapped in tissue paper and our drawstring cotton bag
- Handcrafted Ash Coffee Scoop, Noon Table Brush and Little Walnut Trio available
Hatchet + Bear products are made in England by Ethan-James Osborne. After studying Arboriculture with the Royal Forestry Society and Product & Furniture Design at University, EJ's work began to focus on heritage crafts and British woodland culture. Known for working with storm damaged trees, foraged wood and broken and discarded materials, EJ uses simple tools and traditional methods - to make products that withstand the test of time, while becoming more beautiful with age and use.