Acorn and Oak Leaf Pendant | Gold Leaf
Inspired by nature, this beautiful acorn and oak leaf pendant has been designed and handcrafted in a studio in Lewes by Phoebe Jewellery. It’s made from Sterling silver, 18ct gold vermeil and hand-turned oak and has a pretty oak leaf shaped catch.
- Handmade in the UK
- Acorn measures 24mm x 17mm approx.
- Leaf measures 16mm x 9mm approx.
- Chain length 18inch (46cm approx.) and 22inch (56cm approx.)
- Made from Sterling silver and 18ct yellow gold vermeil leaf
- Sterling silver Acorn and Acorn & Oak Leaf pendants available
- Comes gift wrapped and our drawstring cotton bag
Sussex based designer Phoebe Sherwood Moore is known for the way she playfully interprets natural form using a combination of materials such as wood, silver and gold. She gets much of her inspiration from her English upbringing and Scottish heritage, as well as wildlife, and objects that she spots whilst out walking her dog, Ernie.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)