Original Beard Oil
Applying the Original Beard Oil is like bringing the distilled scent of the woods directly to your face. Cedarwood reminds you of feeling the sun warming your face just after you climbed out of a refreshing dip in a river in a cool pine tree valley. While Neroli comes from the Seville orange tree, one of the best scents in the world.
Scent: Warm, woody and uplifting
100% natural origin and over 97% Ingredients are certified organic
- Made in Wales
- 15ml or 30ml bottles, which are recyclable
- Hand blended in small batches using the highest quality cold pressed, unrefined, natural ingredients and essential oils
- No chemicals, preservatives or artificial colour and fragrance
- Pure organic unrefined oils of Argan and Jojoba
- Conditions beard and skin
- Makes beard smoother, look tighter and improves appearance
- Discover our Old Faithful collection
- Comes wrapped in tissue paper and our drawstring cotton bag
How To Use: For best results, apply to warm, damp beard after a shower or bath. Rub a small amount of oil into the palm of your hands. Massage into your skin and work through your beard with fingers, making sure it spreads evenly. Whenever you feel the need, apply to a dry beard.
Once opened best used within 6 months to get the most of the essential oils.
Ingredients: Camellia oleifera (Tea) seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, Tocopherol (vitamin e), Cedrus atlantica (cedar wood) oil, Citrus auran-tium (neroli) flower oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, Citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, d-Liomonene, Linalol, Gerainiol, Farnesol
* naturally occurring in essential oils
Our friends at Old Faithful are committed to using only the highest quality cold pressed, unrefined, natural ingredients and essential oils from excellent growers and suppliers. The key to any male grooming product is the quality of the ingredients and the synergy of the blend. Founder Gareth hopes you enjoy your Old Faithful products as much as he enjoys creating them! Old Faithful - A reminder that all is well. Tried. Tested. Trustworthy.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)