Mañana Shave Oil
- Made in Wales
- 15ml or 30ml bottles, which are recyclable
- Hand blended in small batches using the highest quality cold pressed, unrefined, natural ingredients and essential oils
- No chemicals, preservatives or artificial colour and fragrance
- Organic cold pressed oils of Avocado and Argan
- Replaces need for shaving gel/foam in most cases
- Healthier, close and natural shave
- Good for your skin
- Discover our Old Faithful collection
- Comes wrapped in tissue paper and our drawstring cotton bag
How To Use: First, splash your face with some hot water, then massage a small amount onto your face. You’ll need less than you think. Then shave away.
Once opened best used within 6 months to get the most of the essential oils.
After shaving: The makers recommend cleaning the razor blades with RazorPit. Run the RazorPit under running water and then wipe blades across the surface about four times. This cleans any residue hair and oil left on the blades.
Ingredients: Persea Gratissima (avocado) oil, Argania spinosa (argan) oil, Olea Europaea (olive) oil, Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, Ricinis communis (Castor) oil, Tocopherol (vitamin e), Cedrus atlantica (cedar) wood oil, Coriandrum sativum (coriander) seed oil, Anthemis nobolis (chamomile) flower oil, Eucalyptus staigeriana (eucalyptus) leaf oil, d-Limonene* Linalol*
*naturally occurring in essential oils
Our friends at Old Faithful are committed to using only the highest quality cold pressed, unrefined, natural ingredients and essential oils from excellent growers and suppliers. The key to any male grooming product is the quality of the ingredients and the synergy of the blend. Founder Gareth hopes you enjoy your Old Faithful products as much as he enjoys creating them! Old Faithful - A reminder that all is well. Tried. Tested. Trustworthy.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)