Daily Cleansing Ritual
The original Green Balm is a 100% natural multi-purpose healing and beauty balm. A cult product crammed with organic yarrow (Achillea Millefolium), grown in Somerset, used for centuries to soothe, heal and repair, tea tree oil, nature’s powerful antiseptic, beeswax to protect and finally coconut, sweet almond and soy bean oils help to soften and nourish the skin. The cleansing ritual is ideal for all skin types, including for oily and acne skin, as well as dry and sensitive skin.
- Made in the UK
- 100% natural including organic yarrow extract
- No chemicals, parabens, perfume, alcohol or lanolin
- Suitable for problematic and sensitive skin
- Vegetarian and not tested on animals
- Free gift wrapping with every order
• Take some Green Balm and melt it between fingertips to create an oil.
• Apply the oil over your eye makeup, smudging it away from the eyes.
• Massage your face with a little more balm to encourage better circulation and to help tone the facial muscles.
• Dip your face cloth in hot water (not too hot), wring it out and press to your face, steaming away the oil and impurities, whilst sealing in the essential oil goodness.
• Finish by dipping your cloth in cold water, and press the super-soft side to your face, to tone and close the pores.
• Tip: Follow with massaging few drops of Aphrodite Facial Oil onto the face and neck. It feels like a magical mini facial!
Each 50ml glass jar contains: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, Limonene*. *occurs naturally in tea tree oil.
MOA create natural skin care products, made in England, inspired by old herbal folklore and with a sprinkling of magic! Their hero herb yarrow (Achillea Millfolium) is shrouded by tales of folklore and can be found beside hedgerows all across the UK. The miraculous powers of this humble ancient herb have been used for centuries to heal and repair.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)