Hillscape Porcelain Mini-Bowl | Light Green & Grey
Hand thrown in a studio in Birmingham, each mini-bowl has been glazed with a two-tone colour and matt finish, using shades reminiscent of the misty Welsh landscape and open slate mines. During the glaze process the colours merge and run to produce unique and organic patterns. We love these beautiful tactile bowls from the 'Hillscape' collection, which are versatile mini vessels - use them in the kitchen for sea salt, for keeping precious jewellery in or just as pretty objects for display.
- Hand thrown and glazed in light green & grey with a matt finish
- They measure approx. 7cm wide and 3cm high (each mini-bowl is slightly different in size)
- Finished with a makers mark
- Pink & Grey and Green & Grey mini-bowls available
- No two pieces are identical as each piece is made individually by hand
- Free gift wrapping with every order
KT Robbins Ceramics - Thrown on the wheel in the garden studio of Katie Robbins in Kings Heath. Inspired by colours and hues from nature; her pieces exude a calmness and are designed to be heirlooms of the future.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)