Handmade Rose Geranium + Pink Clay Soap
Handmade and slow cooked over a stove, the way the settlers made it, each of our soap bars are produced with care. They’re made for purpose, cruelty free and vegan.
- Best for dry skin
- Dusty rose colouring
- 100g per bar
- No animal fats and palm oil
- Not tested on animals
- Tested for their composition
- Handmade in Sussex
- Free gift wrapping with every order
Ingredients: Sodium Olivate, Water, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Kaolin and Red Iron Oxide (Pink Clay), Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Gerani- um) Essential Oil, GSE Citrus Grandis.
The recipe contains:
- Shea Butter - Derived from the seed of the Shea tree, Shea Butter is your naturally skin softening best friend. Packed with vitamins A, K, E, and F, it also contains oleic acid, allowing your skin to absorb its goodness readily.
- Coconut Oil - Another super skin softener, coconut oil is rich in Vitamin E and saturated fats, and is used as a base for most soap products. It is also rich in many proteins, contributing to cellular health and tissue repair.
- It also contains a generous amount of pomace grade Olive Oil, and a tiny bit of Grapefruit Seed Extract (a natural preservative).
- Clays and essential oils, each chosen for their generous properties.
Emily Bessant-James and her team from the Good Times Home Store produce The Steadfast Soap Bar. It is manufactured, packaged and dispatched from their Sussex workshop.
(This product contains essential oils. It is important to be extra wary of this kind of thing when pregnant or breastfeeding, seeking professional advice if unsure. Should you get the soap in your eye, rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use.)
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)