Another Escape Magazine | Volume Eight
Volume Eight of another Escape is all about journeys. "One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things." – Henry Miller
Numerous journeys begin with a curious intrigue that beckons exploration. For many, the overwhelming draw of the unfamiliar is often too exciting to resist. For some, it is the thirst to discover or learn something new that drives them. And for others, embarking on a new journey marks the beginning of a change or challenge.
This Volume includes:
- Navigating using nature's cues
- Learning of the methods of great navigators past
- Understanding the many motives of modern pilgrimages
- Migrating birdlife & birding in the Faroe Islands
- The road to positive change begins with a single simple
- Aquatic adventures and unattempted challenges with the Wild Swimming Brothers
- Exchanging city life for life on the road, visiting eco-communities & learning about self-sufficient living
- Hiking misty mountain peaks jutting out from the Atlantic Ocean
- Exploring the culture and landscape of the isolated isles of the Faroe Islands
- Diving into the liminal space that wild swimming encourages
- Using the power of business to tackle ecological concern
- Canoe building in the Lake District
Another Escape is an outdoor lifestyle, creative culture and sustainable living publication that explores the stories of passionate people and the motivations behind their inspirational lifestyles. We cover a disparate selection of subject matter all deep-rooted in exploration, creativity, innovation and discovery. We aim to be a source of inspiration for those who seek an active and considered lifestyle, by encouraging an optimistic, forward-thinking and responsible mindset.
A small and dedicated team in Bristol, together with numerous collaborators and contributors, creates the magazine. All 144 pages of Another Escape are printed in vegetable inks on beautiful, quality 120gsm uncoated paper stock (FSC approved & Euro Ecolabel) with 300gsm matte laminate cover, by a local printer.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)
- Free gift wrapping with every order