Brighton Map | Signed A0 Art Print
Brighton Map is a beautiful hand drawn manuscript style map of Brighton & Hove created by Sussex artist Malcolm Trollope-Davis and available as a signed A0 art print.
Once viewed anyone who knows Brighton & Hove will appreciate the empowering feeling of looking down on the town and seeing everything in one go. Every time you look at the map you will find something new.
- Printed in East Sussex on acid-free smooth fine art paper
- Signed by the artist
- Every print is embossed with a seal of authenticity
- Archival quality art print
- Unframed Size A0 (84.1 x 118.9cm) - Will be shipped in our specially designed triangular tubes
- Unframed Size A0+ (110.0 x 155.5cm) - Please note this art print will be printed to order and can't be shipped due to size. We will arrange pick up.
- Lewes Map limited prints available
- Check out our Brighton Map collection
Framed art prints:
The frame is 60mm wide and made from hand painted ash wood in charcoal. Please enquire for lead times as it changes throughout the year. Framed art prints can't be shipped due to size. We will arrange pick up.
Malcolm Trollope Davis, co-founder of Lewes Map Store, grew up in and around the verdant woodlands of the High Weald of East Sussex, in the UK. Art was calling for him which he studied at college before working professionally, creating images for other people’s imaginations, ranging from instructional and brand illustration through to organic character generation.
In an age of computers Malcolm prefers to create his work using tangible materials. Using pencil and paper is really important to Malcolm and he has generated lots of sketchbooks rammed with curious characters and inventions as well as local scenes that inspire him. Some pages are created for clients and some for future projects and some even just the old fashioned fun of it!
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page)