Porcelain Bud Vase | Chalk
These wheel thrown minimal bud vases have been made using the luxurious clay body of porcelain, and fired to 1250 degrees Centigrade in a beautiful matte white, chalky glaze. They are approximately 9cm high and have the makers’ unique leaf stamp on the bottom. These vases are perfect for single stem flowers, small posies and seed heads.
Porcelain’s texture, resistance and delicacy award it a privileged spot among man-made materials. This clay finds its roots in Asia, and its manufacturing process was kept a secret; that is why it was sometimes known as “white gold”.
- Thrown on the wheel in Birmingham
- Glazed in a matt chalky finish
- Made with porcelain - a luxury clay with a smooth finish
- Approximately 9cm high and the base measures 6cm diameter
- Finished with a makers mark
- No two pieces are identical as each piece is made individually by hand
- Free gift wrapping with every order
KT Robbins Ceramics - Thrown on the wheel in the garden studio of Katie Robbins in Kings Heath. Inspired by colours and hues from nature; her pieces exude a calmness and are designed to be heirlooms of the future.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)