Landscape Porcelain Beaker | Green & Grey
Hand thrown in a studio in Birmingham, each porcelain beaker has been glazed with a two-tone colour, using shades reminiscent of the Welsh slate mines and green hills found near Cardigan Bay. We love these beautiful tactile beakers from the 'Landscape' collection, which are versatile vessels - use them for drinking coffee, wine or as a home for your favourite plant.
- Hand thrown and glazed in green & grey
- They measure approx. 7cm high and 7cm wide (each beaker is slightly different in size)
- Pink & Grey and Light Green & Grey beakers available
- No two pieces are identical as each piece is made individually by hand
- Free gift wrapping with every order
KT Robbins Ceramics ‘Inspired by nature...made by hand’ - A lover of the natural world, with a penchant for plants and flowers, Katie Robbins combines her passions to produce beautiful and functional porcelain vessels, vases, lamps and planters - designed to be everyday objects as well as heirlooms of the future. Wheel thrown in her studio in Birmingham, the Landscape, Skyscape and Hillscape collections uses colour combinations found by the coast in West Wales.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)