Landscape Porcelain Mini-Bowl | Green & Grey
Hand thrown in a studio in Birmingham, each mini-bowl has been glazed with a two-tone colour, using shades reminiscent of the Welsh slate mines and green hills found near Cardigan Bay. During the glaze process the colours merge and run to produce unique and organic patterns. We love these beautiful tactile bowls from the 'Landscape' range, which are versatile mini vessels - use them in the kitchen for sea salt, for keeping precious jewellery in or just as pretty objects for display.
- Hand thrown and glazed in green & grey
- They measure approx. 7cm wide and 3cm high (each mini-bowl is slightly different in size)
- Finished with a makers mark
- Light Green & Grey and Pink & Grey mini-bowls available
- No two pieces are identical as each piece is made individually by hand
- Free gift wrapping with every order
KT Robbins Ceramics ‘Inspired by nature...made by hand’ - A lover of the natural world, with a penchant for plants and flowers, Katie Robbins combines her passions to produce beautiful and functional porcelain vessels, vases, lamps and planters - designed to be everyday objects as well as heirlooms of the future. Wheel thrown in her studio in Birmingham, the Landscape, Skyscape and Hillscape collections uses colour combinations found by the coast in West Wales.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)