Landscape Porcelain Beaker | Green & Grey
Hand thrown in a studio in Birmingham, each porcelain beaker has been glazed with a two-tone colour, using shades reminiscent of the Welsh slate mines and green hills found near Cardigan Bay. We love these beautiful tactile beakers from the 'Landscape' collection, which are versatile vessels - use them for drinking coffee, wine or as a home for your favourite plant.
- Hand thrown and glazed in green & grey
- They measure approx. 7cm high and 7cm wide (each beaker is slightly different in size)
- Pink & Grey and Light Green & Grey beakers available
- No two pieces are identical as each piece is made individually by hand
- Free gift wrapping with every order
KT Robbins Ceramics - Thrown on the wheel in the garden studio of Katie Robbins in Kings Heath. Inspired by colours and hues from nature; her pieces exude a calmness and are designed to be heirlooms of the future.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)