Hammam Moisturising Serum
This indulgent serum deeply hydrates and revitalises your skin together with a subtle aroma of Sandalwood, Neroli, Bergamot and Cedarwood. The Hammam moisturising serum has a beautiful woody, fresh and slightly peppery scent, and the natural essential oils will help condition and cool, while encouraging healthy cell growth.
In Marrakech, the hot air carries an aroma of bitter orange, the sky seems bluer and the city welcomes you. It's there were you may stumble upon the hammam bathhouses. It's a place and a concept encouraging care, ritual and cleanliness. The Hammam moisturising serum takes you there.
Scent: Woody, fresh and slightly peppery
100% natural origin and over 97% Ingredients are certified organic
- Made in Wales
- 15ml or 30ml bottles, which are recyclable
- Hand blended in small batches using the highest quality cold pressed, unrefined, natural ingredients and essential oils
- No chemicals, preservatives or artificial colour and fragrance
- Organic oils of Argan, Rosehip, Jojoba and Macadamia
- Neroli & Bergamot boosts and revitalises complexion
- Best suited to normal and combination skin types
- Perfect for applying after shaving
- Discover our Old Faithful collection
- Comes wrapped in tissue paper and our drawstring cotton bag
How To Use: Apply a small amount into palm of hands and spread evenly after shaving or cleansing. Hold hands to your face and take in the calming aroma of Hammam. Gently press the serum into your warm, damp face and then massage in.
Once opened best used within 6 months to get the most of the essential oils.
Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) seed oil, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) nut oil, Camellia oleifera (Cemellia) seed oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Santalum austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood), Cedrus atlantica (cedarwood atlas), Citrus aurantium (Neroli), Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) fruit oil.
Our friends at Old Faithful are committed to using only the highest quality cold pressed, unrefined, natural ingredients and essential oils from excellent growers and suppliers. The key to any skincare product is the quality of the ingredients and the synergy of the blend. Founder Gareth hopes you enjoy your Old Faithful products as much as he enjoys creating them! Old Faithful - A reminder that all is well. Tried. Tested. Trustworthy.
(For free delivery in Lewes visit our Shipping page.)